Sunday 25 March 2012

Pinterest - The Monster List Of Resources

By now, I am sure most of you have heard of the hottest new kid on the Social Media block, Pinterest. If not, I believed you might not have done enough surfing/browsing on the internet for the past few months or so.  Fret not, I am going to share with you a monster list of resources on Pinterest, 

I am confident to claim that you can find all pertinent information about Pinterest here. All the information shared here are curated from reputable sources and I am pretty sure that you can pick-up some informative and usable details on Pinterest here.


1. Pinterest In Infographics (click on the images to view the enlarged version):

a. The Power Of Pinterest:
b. Why Is Pinterest So Addictive?
c. Pinterest's users breakdown:
d. Is Pinterest The Next Social Commerce Gamne Changer?
e. Pinterest Deconstructed:

2. Pinterest in eBooks (click on the image to download the FREE ebooks):

a. How To Use Pinterest For Business?
Pnterest for business 

b. All ABout Pinterest Train:
All about pinterest train

3.  Pinterest In THE Social Media Site - Mashable:

a. 5 Interesting Pinterest Marketing Campaign

b. 10 Of The Weirdest Pins On Pinterest

c. 3 Things To Know About Your New Pinterest Profile

d. What People Are Pinning On Pinterest?

e. Pinterest Drives More Traffic To Blog Than Twitter


By the way, I am on Pinterest too, for connection, click here for my profile. Also, I have an earlier post on Why Is Pinterest So Hot? Do check it out too for a complete picture.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment