1. PPC (Pay Per Click) :You will get paid whenever visitors click on the advertisement shown on your website/blog. It's also called Contextual Advertising. Google's Adsense is one fo the most popular provider.
2. CPM (Cost Per Mille) : Mille = thousand in Latin, thus, it means that you will get paid for say $x.xx Per Thousand Pageview. This method is great for those websites/blogs with high traffics.
Besides, Google's Adsense, following are the alternate online Advertising that you can use to monetise your websites/blogs:
1. AdBull - A relatively new and yet innovative advertising solution, the relevant contextual advertising are delivered to the user's cursor upon visiting a participating website. Click on the logo below to register as a Publisher for free and ride on the bull:
2. Exit Junction : Yet another relatively new but unique and innovative solution. As the name implied, the ads will appeared only upon visitors exiting from the participating website/blog (i.e. upon clicking on "back" button). Click on the logo below to register as a Publisher for free and get paid even went the visitors are leaving your site:
3. DynamicOxygen - Another newcomer that started only at the end of 2010. However, it's growing strength to strength and accpeting Publisher of all sizes. It provides unique ad formats not found elsewhere like Interstitials, Layer Ads, Peeler Ads etc... Click on the logo below to register as a Publisher:
4. Chitika - Pronounced as CHIH-tih-ka, was founded in 2003 and is the industry's leading impulse merchandising company. It uses it's custom "Click Prediction" tehcnology to show selected ads with greater chance that the visitors will click on. Click on the logo below to register as a Publisher:
5. Infolinks - A relative newcomer specialized in In-Text Advertising. It indexes your page looking for keywords and phrases that are not currently linked and convert them into advertising links (the link is differentiated with double underline). Deemed as less intrusive as compared to ads banner etc. Click here to find out more.
6. Kontera : Another provider works similarly as Infolinks. Click here to find out more.
7. Nuffnang : Asia Pacific's first and leading blog advertising community. Currently has offices in 4 locations: Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia. Target markets are for: Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia, Hong Kong and China. Click here to find out more.