Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Why Internet Marketing Forums Is So Important?
Meanwhile, I am focusing on the FREE information/knowledge over the internet. The sheer load of information available over the internet is simply overwhelming. Thus, it is important to know where to find the right information. Forums is one of the MUST GO sites for all Internet Marketers (newbies or savvy), you should be able to find lots of niche information from the IM expert as well as contribute/sharing your view.
Today, I am going to share the TOP 3 AUTHORITY IM forums that you cannot afford to miss out:
1. Warrior Forum -- Many IM experts are here to share their knowledge and lots of niche searching are available in this forum. Also, their WSO (Warriors Special Offer) sub-forums is a great place to find paid products/services!
2. Digital Point -- Next In the line is Digital Point. Serve the IM community with similar intent and intensity.
3. V7N Webmaster Forum -- I know, the website name is not very catchy but this is another authority IM forum and serve many members well.
Note: All forums do have tight guidelines in posting, do adhere to their guidelines to avoid being banned (temporarily or permanently) from the community and always observe tactfulness when posting!
So, why Forum is so important for the success of Internet Marketing? Here are some of the reason just out of my head (I am sure there are more):
1. Learning and Sharing together with all Internet Marketers and relationship building.
2. Establish your credential in the IM circle/community which will come in handy in your future development.
3. Create backlinks to your site/blog which means more traffics.
4. Potential/Exposure to selling your own products/services through forums etc...